Monday, August 2, 2010

Enough!

Bleh.

Ya, basta.

I've had enough of willpower and lessons and The High Road. At least for today.

That little moment of seduction yesterday? When I thought about exchanging my clothes at Buffalo for some new (to me) fashion?

And then I got all mature and decided to donate it...well scrap that. All of that. I'm taking it to Buffalo and selling it. And taking that money with us on our honeymoon to Buenos Aires.

Right now I'm just a little weary, a little cranky, and in no mood to search for the meaning behind donating a pair of leather pants that I had altered and wore while running through sub-freezing sprinklers.

I don't really feel like ascertaining the meaning behind giving away 4 lovely cocktail dresses of various shades of awesomeness.

I want to stamp my foot and behave childishly. Perhaps lessons can't be learned everyday. I'm saving Aesop for tomorrow and selling my stuff for cold, hard cash.

No comments: