Thursday, July 29, 2010

My Favorite Accessory


Good thing The Rules don't rule out the acceptance of gifts.

Do we call an engagement ring a gift? Hm. It comes in a box. Okay, sure, it's a gift.

Anyway, 7 months now since I've bought accessories for myself, and suddenly I find myself wearing the coolest piece of jewelry I've ever owned. And that's really saying something; one time I had a ring made out of coconut shell--that was pretty cool--but it broke, so that's out of the running here.

And that candy necklace I had back in 2nd grade should rank pretty high, but I think we all know what chubby 8-year-old Shannon did with that.

So once again, despite my silly promise, I'm wearing something new. And a big silly grin to go with it.

Of course, isn't the logical next thing a new dress? Uh oh...

No comments: